This chapter is to guide a developer to use Crafting sandbox in their day-to-day development. We will walk through a list of common tasks and best practices to improve your productivity for day-to-day coding, testing, debugging, etc.
For how to configure the Crafting platform for your team to effectively manage development environments, please see the admin guide, which includes how to step templates, snapshots, testing data, PR integration, etc.
Here is an outline:
- Port-forwarding for hybrid development
- Code sync for hybrid development
- Copy files between local and cloud
- Environment variables (ENV)
- Save and load data snapshots
- Auto-follow code branch in sandbox
- Access control in sandbox
- Develop on Kubernetes
- Develop with cloud resources
- Personalize your sandbox
Updated 7 months ago