In this section, we describe the basic steps for using Crafting Sandbox in your day-to-day work.
We will go through the following:
- Launch a sandbox: how to start a new sandbox with your code and configuration, using a simple version of a demo app to illustrate the process.
- Work on a sandbox: basic topic on how to work on sandbox, including: write code, run commands, see preview, see logs, etc.
- Use command line tool: go over some basics of our command line tool,
- Code with VS Code: common topics regarding using VS Code to work on code inside the Crafting Sandbox.
- Code with JetBrains IDEs: common topics regarding using JetBrains IDEs, such as
CLion, etc. to work on code inside the Crafting Sandbox.
- Suspend and resume: how to suspend and resume a sandbox.
For more advanced topics, please check Advanced Topics
Updated 10 months ago